Amazon Fire 7in 5th Gen
Installing the Google play store on the Amazon Fire 7in 5th Gen is simple with the script that i made and if you follow the video below it will really help you get this task done with just a couple simple clicks. see below
How to Firmware Restore your device.
1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR ADB DRIVERS INSTALLED!!
2. Download the amazon frimware and keep it where you can flash it.
3. Boot into recovery (Volume Down + Power at the same time)
4. Select “adb sideload” or whatever it says using your volume keys and press the power to select
5. Now adb sideload <frimware>.bin
6. Its probably gonna take 5- 10 minutes so be patient and then once the recovery options come up make sure you wipe every thing and cache as well
7. Reboot gonna take another few minutes BE PATIENT!!
8. Now your back to your stock frimware. video Tutorial on these steps below.
How to install CyanogenMod 12.1 on the Amazon Fire 5th gen tablet
How to Firmware Restore or Unbrick your Amazon Fire 5th gen Tablet
Amazon Fire OS 5.1.1 root
Resurrection Remix rom overview