Nvidia Tegra Note 7 Super Tool
Warning use at your own risk. I have tested this on my own EVGA Nvidia Tegra Note 7 on android 4.4.2 and it works great.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOME THIS DOESN’T WORK ON THE ADVENT VEGA NOTE 7 BUT OTHER SAY IT DOES WORK, SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. adb and fastboot driver install
2. unlock bootloader
3. Restore / unbrick device
4. Flash stock android recovery
5. install ClockWorkMod recovery Bat version
6. Install TeamWin / TWRP recovery
7. Root access in recovery with supersu
this is a pretty easy to use tool just read & follow the steps and it will walk you right through. Hope this is helpful to some noobs out there that dont know how to use android SDK.
Link to my download page where you can find the tool and lots of other great files.
NEWEST VERSION 2.5
1. Adjusted the cwm recovery install to boot you to recovery after install
2. Cleaned up script
3. After each option tool will now reboot to menu options again
4. Root option now temp boots recovery to flash Supersu. Keeps you on stock recovery if you want it for ota updates.
5. Fixed a problem with the restore files keeping ota’s from installing right.
1. Added stock recovery flash
2. updated restore files to 4.3 new 7MB ota
3. added a wipe data factory reset or reboot option to the restore process
4. cleaned up the script
1. added driver install and test feature
2. added better graphical features
3. cleaned up script
1. fixed CWM recovery flash not working. and stock recovery being restored
2. cleaned up script
1. Updated restore files for KITKAT 4.4.2
2. updated to newest SuperSU.zip for root
1. Added write to SD card fix for kitkat option 7
2. moved driver install and test to option 8
1. updated restore files to new ota 4.4.2-2.1
2. updated supersu.zip to 1.94
3. tested all updated files
1. Updated restore files to New OTA 4.4.2-2.3
2. Updated stock recovery to 4.4.2-2.3
1. Updated restore files to New OTA 4.4.2-2.4
2. Updated stock recovery to 4.4.2-2.4
1. Added TWRP Recovery to super tool thanks to shaky156
1. updated super tool to 2,4,1 ota
2. updated supersu to version 2.00
3. Updated stock recovery to 2.4.1 ota
4. dont forget the TWRP is now functioning
1. updated to OTA 2.5
2. added new supersu
3. cleaned up script
4. killed adb server on close
HUGE thanks to Matt Groff for helping with all off the files and script.