Xposed Framework Lollipop Alpha
NOTE: That this is still an alpha version and for Lollipop on ARMv7+ devices only. Please install it only if you’re willing to take the risk of boot loops. Just because it’s working fine and stable for me doesn’t mean it will work for everyone the same way. If this brakes your device you may have to flash the firmware to fix it make sure you know how to do that before installing.
How to Check out ARM Version and see if it is 7 or above
- Install Android Terminal Emulator app on your device and open it.
- Type the followng: getprop ro.product.cpu.abi OR getprop ro.product.cpu.abi2
- It will return with your Arm Version. see picture below
Downloads: Get all files need HERE
xposed-arm-20150213b.zip: Must be flashed with a custom recovery to install the framework.
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha1.apk: Must be installed to manage installed modules.
– It seems to boot loop on Samsung stock ROMs. I have received a file which I can use to analyse this issue, but it might take some time.
Update: There’s a difference in the format of *.oat files on Samsung ROMs. I’m trying to find out more
– If everything is working fine, but the app_process version is not displayed, it’s just a display error that can be ignored (will be fixed later).
– Nexus 6 only works if you set selinux to permissive and soft reboot from within the xposed framework app. you can us this Google Play app to change the selinux to permissive.