Motorola Moto G 3rd gen
The first thinks that you want to learn about your new Motorola Moto G 3rd gen are as follows.
How to enter stock android recovery.
1. power off the device or if boot looping hold power button for 20 seconds to turn it off.
2. press and hold both volume up and down then hold power also for 3 seconds then release all three buttons
3. on this screen press volume down until you highlight recovery then press volume up to select
4. on the android guy screen again press and hold both volume buttons for 5 seconds then press power once and you will be in stock android recovery on the moto G
Steps for hacking and modding your Motorola Moto G 3nd Gen
1. unlock the bootloader
2. install a custom recovery like TWRP
3. install a custom rom or root the device with
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below or create an account.