HTC One M8
How to Enter Bootloader Mode to get to Stock Recovery
1. After powering down, press Volume Down and while pressing Volume Down, press Power holding both buttons to start the device into Bootloader mode. If you have difficulty, power up normally, go to Settings->Battery and deselect Fast boot. Power down and try again.
2. Use the Volume buttons to select up or down. Highlight Recovery and press the Power button.
3. Once in recovery you will see what looks like a battery now press volume up and power at the same time to enter Stock Recovery menu.
Order of hacking the HTC ONE M8
1. root with Weak Sauce root
2. S Off unlock with firewater hack
3. Install custom recovery like TWRP or CWM recovery
4. remove weak sauce app and super su and flash supersu.zip from recovery
5. make a nandroid backup
6. mod or install a custom rom
How to install android 5.0 Lollipop rom on the HTC one M8
HTC One M8 Verizon Full restore or unbrick firmware with a S off device
How to remove the boot warning on the unlocked HTC One M8 all carriers